Wouldn’t someone look unappealing if he wore a creased and discolored shirt? Wouldn’t a car look dreary if it had scratches all over its body?
A bedliner, without a doubt, is one of the most visible aspects of a truck or pickup. Spray in bedliners protect the inner truck bed from being damaged and gives it a fine look. From the huge varieties present out there, it can be quite troublesome to find the perfect one for your vehicle.
If your coating starts to cause problems just after using once or twice, it’s pretty aggravating and also incurs your loss. To make things easy for you, we have brought to you some of the best spray-in bedliners out there along with their specifications! So, keep reading!
- Top 10 Best Spray-on Bedliner Reviews
- 1. U-Pol Raptor Black Urethane Spray-On Truck – Best Spray In Bedliner Kit
- 2. Custom Coat BLACK Urethane Spray-On Truck BedLiner Kit – Best For Multiple Color Options
- 3. U-POL Tintable TRUCK BED LINER SPRAY COATING-Bedliner – Best Tintable Bed Liner Kit
- 4. Dupli-Color BAK2010 Bed Armor DIY Truck Bed Liner Kit – Best Bed Liner For Paint Job
- 5. LinerXtreeme Spray On Bedliner Kit – Best For Glossy Finish
- 6. Herculiner Brush-On Bed Liner Kit – Best Roll On Bedliner
- 7. Dupli-Color Bed Armor DIY Truck Bed Liner – Best DIY Spray In Bedliner
- 8. T-Rex Bed Liner SMR-1000-K8 Truck Bedliner – Best For Deadening Sound And Vibration
- 9. Al’s Liner ALS-B DIY Polyurethane Liner Kit – Cheap Spray In Bedliner
- 10. POR-15 45918 Chassis Black Top Coat – Best Spray Can Bedliner
- What To Look For When Choosing Best Spray On Truck Bedliner
- How To Use Spray On Bedliner
- Frequently Asked Questions About Spray in Truck BedLiner
Types Of Spray In Bedliners
There are mainly two kinds of spray-in bedliners, Aliphatic and Aromatic.
1. Aliphatic: Pure polyurethane is used to produce this type of spray in bedliner. It contains better color components and mainly used for colored truck beds. It doesn’t get affected by UV light, so the color is long lasting. Since pure polyurethane is used, it costs much more than the other types, Sometimes the price margin being increased by 35%.
2. Aromatic: Aromatic poly-isocyanates are used along with polyurethane for this type of spray in bedliner. It’s cheaper than the aliphatic type and is perfect for people with a limited budget. However, aromatic spray-on bedliners mainly come in black and darker colors, and the durability is lesser than the aliphatic type.
Spray in bedliners come with diverse application methods. You can apply those using rollers, high pressure machine, or cartridge driven by air compressor.
Comparison table of Top 10 Best Spray in Bedliner
|U-Pol Raptor Urethane|
|Spray gun||9H hardness||UV, Scratch|
& stain resistant
|Custom Coat Urethane|
|Spray gun |
|Most Higher||UV, Scratch|
& stain resistant
|U-POL Tintable Spray||Spray gun||Long lasting||UV Resistant||Check Price|
|Dupli-Color BAK2010||Rollers||Long lasting||Skid Resistance||Check Price|
|LinerXtreeme spray on||Spray gun||Most Higher||Great UV, Adhesion |
|Herculiner Brush-On||Rollers.||Long lasting||skid Resistant||Check Price|
|Dupli-Color Bed Armor||Rollers||High Quality||Skid Resistance||Check Price|
|T-Rex Bed Liner||Spray gun||Most Higher|
& Long lasting
& Temp Resistant
|Al’s Liner ALS-BL Premium||Spray gun||High Quality||UV, Scratch|
& stain resistant
|POR-15 45918 Chassis||Spray gun||Best||UV & Rust |
Top 10 Best Spray-on Bedliner Reviews
Aforementioned, there are numerous kinds of spray on bedliners available. And it can be exasperating to find the best one for you. After hours of extensive research, we’ve brought together our top 10 picks of spray on bedliners, depending on their characteristics and unique features.
1. U-Pol Raptor Black Urethane Spray-On Truck – Best Spray In Bedliner Kit
This product has amazing vibration and sound deadening qualities and provides overall the best value kit for people looking for quality product at a low price. They provide you with 4 liters of black urethane, and also a free spray gun with the kit. The free spray gun makes it more suitable and easier to spray since it was solely designed for this product.
Along with the urethane, other materials used in this spray in bedliner make it very durable. It can resist any kind of unwanted marks or spots and prevents rusting. It’s also not affected by UV rays at all, even at extreme temperatures.
Truck beds generally confront a lot of vibration. But, this spray-on truck bed liner comes with another great feature of muffling any kind of sounds or vibrations.
There’s also a very helpful user guide that comes with the kit, easy to understand and implement. The U-Pol Raptor Black Urethane Spray-on Truck Bed Liner kit is also very cost effective, providing multiple features at a reasonable price. In fact, it’s one of the lowest-priced ones among our top ten picks.
- This Raptor spray in bedliner delivers a high-quality finish and almost doesn’t lose color at all, even at high exposure to UV rays.
- It has extremely high endurance and resists any form of damage.
- It muffles out the vibration and sound generally made by truck bedliner.
- It’s a very cheap spray in bedliner, but without compromising the quality.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- The coating can give off a weird smell after usage, which’ll go away after some time.
Professional artwork can be done by an apprentice! It is the perfect spray-on bedliner for people who are looking for high quality at low prices. Special features and kit it comes with, you don’t have to look for additional accessories.
Read Details of U-POL Raptor Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Review
2. Custom Coat BLACK Urethane Spray-On Truck BedLiner Kit – Best For Multiple Color Options
This product has a double polyurethane coating, it’s suitable for all kinds of truck users. This urethane spray-on truck bedliner kit is a complete package you need to start right away. They have various options for the amount of liquid. You can also choose between spray gun and roller, whichever is more convenient for you. It’s the best spray in bedliner for trucks of all types and thicknesses.
The Custom Coat Urethane Spray-on Truck Bedliner kit is mainly well-known because of the multiple options of color they provide. Black, white, red, blue and silver are some of them. The coating is waterproof, deafening out noises and vibrations.
This spray on bedliner is made of and repeatedly covered with polyurethane, making it much stronger than the other counterparts. It can resist scratches against the huge amount of forces and is very long lasting. In addition to that, it’s merely affected by extreme temperatures.
With the kit containing bedliner base and hardener, Custom Coat facilitates a very easy way to use spray on bedliners perfectly. This spray-on truck liner also covers a large area with each spray, which will help you lower your costs.
- This spray on bedliner comes with various options of color.
- The quantity is enough to re-spray truck beds, and you don’t even need applying wax.
- It’s coated with multiple layers of polyurethane, which increases its strength and durability.
- Providing excellent adhesion, this product also cuts out the vibrations created by truck bedliners.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- Matching the color can be a problem, as sometimes you might get a darker shade of the color you’re expecting.
Even though the color matching problem can be of concern, if the tints are mixed properly and accurately, you’ll be getting the exact color you want. Apart from that, this bedliner kit by Custom Coat is the perfect one for all kinds of truck users who want to give their trucks a colorful touch.
Check Details of Custom Coat Urethane Spray-on Liner Review
3. U-POL Tintable TRUCK BED LINER SPRAY COATING-Bedliner – Best Tintable Bed Liner Kit
Surprisingly this spray on bedliner dries quickly, it’s best for users who want to add a colorful touch without delaying to their trucks. The U-POL tintable truck bed liner spray is made of and coated with double parts of urethane, similar to the last product. The U-Pol Tintable also provides a free spray gun. Moreover, they also give base bottles and a bottle of hardener to mix and prepare the mixture.
Using this spray-on bedliner is pretty straightforward, and can be applied to your vehicle right away. There’s also an added characteristic of fast drying. The Bedliner is tintable meaning you can get multiple shades out of it.
This is a very durable spray in bedliner for your truck, it can withstand the damaging effects of rough and bumpy roads, and also protect the truck bed from stains and rust. As the name suggests, U-Pol gives you colored bed liner paint, and you can change it to any color you want.
- This product is not affected at all in crude and harsh conditions.
- U-Pol provides you a complete kit including base bottles and spray guns, so you need no additional accessory to start instantly.
- It’s pretty easy to use this spray in bedliner, as the manufacturers made the instructions very precise and easily understandable.
- This bedliner has a special feature of drying up fast.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- The spray on bedliner might not look appealing at the first sight, and it can get dirty while applying.
This product is one of those you can rely on. You can prepare your trucks for traveling in a very short time since it has the user-friendly manual and the quick drying-up feature. The color options and the tintable feature will provide you with multiple color opportunities.
4. Dupli-Color BAK2010 Bed Armor DIY Truck Bed Liner Kit – Best Bed Liner For Paint Job
This product uses Dupont Kevlar with the polyurethane, which is best for users who want to reuse the remaining spray on bedliner for other purposes too. The Dupli-Color is one of the best truck bed liner paint when it comes to preventing odor. It comes in three different forms. The kit form only weighs 10lbs, and easy to work with because of the simple composition the product uses. Furthermore, after the painting dries, you can clean things up by just using soap.
The Duplicolor spray can bedliner contains polyurethane in the liquid state. The Dupont Kevlar plays part in increasing the strength and persistence of the liner. It also resists damage from different kinds of chemicals the truck bed comes in contact with, such as gasoline, petrol and lubricating agents. Besides, the formula assures strong resistivity to dents and huge impacts.
The dupli-color spray can bedliner doesn’t lose its composure if left for days. It doesn’t have an expiry date, so the unused materials can be used for other trucks or other purposes. There’s also no need of coating again after the first time. One coating is enough for it to reach the shading you’ve been intending for.
- The simple water-based formula used in the spray in bedliner makes it easy to use and clean up.
- The final coating doesn’t produce any odor.
- It doesn’t have an end date or pot life.
- The Kevlar Dupont used gives an extra enduring power to the bedliner while playing a part in anti-skidding and anti-rusting.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- It can be challenging to paint evenly with this product. It has to be made very thin before painting, which can be time consuming and tough.
This is a great product to use as it creates no odor and it also has no pot-life, so you can use it to your convenience, without wasting any of it. Yes, the mix-up can take time, but it’s worth the time considering these advantages.
5. LinerXtreeme Spray On Bedliner Kit – Best For Glossy Finish
This spray in bedliner gives off eye-catching glaze after finishing, it’s best for people who want their truck to stand out. LinerXtreeme comes with quality products that can last for years. This bedliner kit, for example, comes with a whopping 3 gallons of liquid to be sprayed, and they even give a spray gun along with the kit.
The LinerXtreeme has a notable long lasting ability. It can save your truck bed from dents and rust. Be it the blistering sun or the torrential rain, there’s a pledging assurance that the paint of the LinerXtreeme bedliner kit won’t come off. It has the best bed liner paint so to speak.
The adhesion of this spray on bedliner is superior compared to many others. Moreover, it gives amazing protection against the harmful UV rays from the Sun.
Another impressive feature is the glaze that the paint gives off after finishing. This unique feature will make your truck bed stand out on any sunny day!
The instructions are described in a very easy way for you to understand. A big advantage of buying this product is that LinerXtreeme is a very well-known and reliable brand. They have been in this business for a very long time, and they know their way around truck bedliner products.
- If painted properly, the bedliner gives the truck a beautiful glazy look.
- The spray in bedliner has extreme durability, along with protection from UV rays.
- The company provides you with 3 gallons of bedliner liquid and two reducer cans. This makes sure you can cover a large area, about 100 square feet.
- The instruction guide is simply written. The brand is also pretty renowned and reliable, so you can be sure of a good quality bedliner finish.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- The spray gun might get clogged at times.
The LinerXtreeme spray on bedliner is a top-rated spray in bedliner. From small pickups to large trucks, this bedliner can successfully fulfill your purpose, along with a glazing look at an affordable price.
6. Herculiner Brush-On Bed Liner Kit – Best Roll On Bedliner
An old and dependable brand in the bedliner business is Herculiner. The roll-ons are 5 times thicker than general ones, this bedliner kit is perfect for those who are also good with painting. In this brush-on bedliner kit, they provide you with a gallon of black, applicable liquid, brushes and two rollers which help in painting the bed evenly.
In addition to polyurethane, the liquid consists of rubber granules. This provides a long-lasting anti-skidding surface, while also strengthening the truck bed. The quantity is enough to get two heaving coatings on a 6.5-foot truck bed.
This spray on bedliner can be applied on surfaces other than metals too, like fiberglass, plastic, asphalt, concrete. It also gives off a glossy and eye-catching look after the painting is done. The kit comes with the full package containing roller, roller applicator, roller and handle, paintbrush and mixing pad.
The coating provided by this product is much thicker than most other counterparts, ensuring its longevity. Moreover, it has the ability to stay undamaged after exposure to harmful chemicals and extreme temperatures.
- The spray in bedliner can be applied in any kind of surfaces, from metals to plastics, even concrete.
- The coating gives off a glossy and shiny look after painting.
- The roll-ons are much thicker than general roll-ons of other brands.
- The kit comes with everything you need to start right away.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- Even though rollers come with the kit, it’s still pretty difficult to paint evenly and smoothly, and getting a quality finish without a professional painter is unlikely.
This spray in bedliner is one of the most complete ones in the market today. It is among the It has all the qualities a good DIY spray in bedliner should have, and it’s also from a well-known brand. If you’re comfortable with brushes and rollers, you’ll love this product.
7. Dupli-Color Bed Armor DIY Truck Bed Liner – Best DIY Spray In Bedliner
This product uses Dupont Kevlar with the polyurethane, it’s best for users who want to reuse the remaining spray in bedliner for other purposes too, just like the DupliColor product. Using a water-based formula, Dupli-Color gives you another fine product, in the form of the quart. It is black in color, and the water-based formula makes it easy to work with.
This DIY bedliner has no expiry date and doesn’t lose its texture if left open. So, it can be used again for the same truck or for other purposes too. You don’t have to give an additional coating once you’ve applied it, the first coating is itself enough for working perfectly.
Together with the polyurethane, the Dupont Kevlar helps in strengthening the coating against a range of chemicals and huge impacts. Moreover, it adds to the resilience and adherence of the product.
The finish is rubberized, so you can rest assured of its longevity. The painting emits little odor so you’ll be ready for traveling by the next day.
Apart from metal, Dupli-Color can also be used in plywood. It’ll hold firmly to the wood, as long as the wood stays without breaking down. It’s also waterproof, and this helps in suppressing vibrations. Priming is not needed before applying the product either.
- The simple formula it uses makes cleaning up easier.
- It has no pot-life, so can be used over and over again.
- Contains Dupont Kevlar that boosts the quality of the liner.
- Can be applied on wood and fiberglass too.
- Priming isn’t needed before application.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- If you’re using spray guns, the nozzle sometimes clogs and sprays unevenly.
You’ll find very few products in quart forms, that too with such good quality. The Dupli-Color provides a fantastic performance in all kinds of conditions and is good-to-go for all users.
8. T-Rex Bed Liner SMR-1000-K8 Truck Bedliner – Best For Deadening Sound And Vibration
This spray in bedliner gives extra protection against automobile chemicals, it’s perfect for people who want to paint easily and quickly. Along with a unique kit, T-Rex presents to you a black, white or tintable spray in bedliner and a free spray gun. They give you 2 quarts of SMR-222 activator to mix with your base product, which produce two gallons of liquid to spray.
As mentioned in the name, the T-Rex consists of SMR-1000, which is a form of pure 2K urethane. This makes it tough and increases its prevention capability against unwanted marks. It also boosts the adhesion. The spray in bedliner gives an added resistance against corrosion salts and rusting.
When using this product, you just have to add the hardener, shake properly and spray! The process is easy and you’ll be a master in no time! It’s best to apply the bedliner at temperatures between 60 and 85 degrees F, and a humidity less than 70% is preferable.
The T-Rex has high flexibility and its impermeability to water helps to deafen out sounds and vibrations made by the truck. It also gives a shiny look to the truck bed after the application is done.
- The spray on bedliner is very straightforward to use, with clear instructions.
- SMR-1000 is used in the formula, enhancing its durability and toughness.
- The coat is waterproof, so deafens out annoying vibrations.
- The spray in bedliner has fantastic adhesion and the paint doesn’t come off easily, even in harsh conditions.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- You might get disappointed with the quantity if you don’t use it properly and with caution. While the quality is outstanding, resistance against reluctant use is suggested.
This spray in bedliner is yet another magnificent one in the market. If the company can keep up this pure 2K Urethane formula, this will turn out to be one of the best, for all kinds of users.
9. Al’s Liner ALS-B DIY Polyurethane Liner Kit – Cheap Spray In Bedliner
This spray in bedliner has three layers of coating of polyurethane. It’s a perfect one for the people who want DIY truck bedliners. A revolutionary bedliner kit, brought by Al’s, consists of three layers of coating of polyurethane!
Before, we have seen how two layers of polyurethane can improve the quality and durability of the bedliner. And now can you imagine the fascinating performance you’ll get from 3 coatings of Al’s ALS-BL bedliner?! It has the best bed liner coating.
The kit only weighs 10 pounds. You’ll get a gallon of mixture, and also receive free adhesive agents and mixing paddles with the kit. Al’s also provides you a free spray gun, which allows you to use the product on the whole truck, and not just the truck bed! The spray in bedliner is suitable for applying in all kinds of trucks, regardless of the size and texture.
Like all other great competitors, this spray in bedliner also doesn’t fail to impress in its ability to prevent scratches and spots. The paint doesn’t fade in the harshest of conditions. The bedliner also resists the harmful effects of UV rays, and automobile chemicals like gasoline, oil and other chemicals.
It can be used in various kinds of surfaces. Starting from wood to plastics, the coating can firmly stay attached to any surface you apply it on. It also performs great when applied on rocker panels and rail beds. Other than black, the spray on bedliner also comes in 5 other colors: Tan, red, orange, gray and green.
- The product uses three layers of coating of polyurethane, giving it excellent durability and scratch free features.
- Al’s provides free adhesive agents, paddles for mixing and spray guns too, that saves money and makes using the bedliner more convenient.
- The spray in bedliner shows high resistance against UV rays, rusting and also harmful automobile chemicals.
- This product comes with a number of color options.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- It can get pretty cluttered and dirty while you apply the spray. Prepare the mix-up with care.
You can guess from the features above that this product is pretty high quality, and also has the option of multiple colors. This do-it-yourself spray in bedliner is one of the best you can afford, in a very justifiable price. The 3 coating of polyurethane makes the price even more justifiable.
10. POR-15 45918 Chassis Black Top Coat – Best Spray Can Bedliner
This product can be applied on stainless steel, it’s convenient for customers who want the bedliner prepared and ready for use right away. A bit different from the rest of the products, this product by POR-15 is just a spray can.
There’s no kit or quart, the bedliner spray is correctly prepared and all you have to do is spray properly. You can buy different amounts of this product, like 15 fl. oz., 1 gallon, or even 1 pint, according to your needs.
If the instructions given by the company are followed correctly while spraying, the coating gives excellent protection. It has fantastic resistance to stains and friction marks. The coating also has incredible adhesion. It doesn’t come off easily unless you’re trying hard to do so. It prevents effects of UV rays well enough, and your truck can be kept out in the sun all day without being affected.
The bedliner spray can also come in 3 different shades. Chassis black, gloss black or just clear black- who thought black can be so diverse! Moreover, no priming is required before you apply the spray, saving your time and reducing your work. The spray can also be used over clean stainless steel.
- Everything is prepared for you. You just have to follow the instructions properly and apply the bedliner spray, saving you time and money.
- Non-porous and the color doesn’t peel off easily.
- Priming isn’t needed before spraying. As for the quantity, you can likely cover 30-40 square feet.
- It can be applied in stainless steel too. Great for other applications like lawn mowers.
Limitations/ Highlighted Cons
- The liquid is a bit thick, it might be a challenge to apply the bedliner evenly.
This bedliner spray is pretty easy to start using, as the solution is already prepared for you. It’s best for those kinds of people who aren’t professionals in mixing and making the bedliner, and just want to apply it directly.
What To Look For When Choosing Best Spray On Truck Bedliner
Endurance of a spray in bedliner plays a big part in its feature. It would be worthless to buy a spray in bedliner that can’t protect your truck bed from staining and fades after a few days, isn’t it? It should have a high endurance power against the challenging environment throws, be it the scorching sun, or a heavy storm. If the color peels or cracks easily, you won’t get value for your money.
Spray on bedliners can be found of various companies. But, not all of them are of the same quality. Cheap spray on bedliners made by “who knows” companies can be damaged easily by stain, while some can fade after a few days. It’s safer and better to buy products of the renowned companies that have already made a name for it such as, U-POL, Liner, and Xtreeme. If you’re confused about some company, you can always check the best spray in bedliner reviews and make sure you’re buying a reliable one.
Health And Environmental Affect
Since these spray on bedliners use a lot of chemicals, it can be pretty harmful to the people if used in a wrong way. The chemicals can affect the skin or cause hair loss and can be very smelly too. Chemicals produced from the spray on bedliner can move up the atmosphere and cause environmental damages. A lesser use of these things will reduce the harmful effect on the environment, thus, a long-lasting spray on bedliner also helps preserve the atmosphere. Lesser of two evils, right?
Additional Features And Accessories
As we all know, we use the spray on bedliners to keep the inside of our truck bed preserved and protected from adverse conditions. But, what if the coating could do much more than that? For example, there are some products that hold the feature of securing your belongings when the truck moves over bumps on the road. Some even come with additional accessories like grit paper and applicator. These additional inclusions are always helpful as you can start right away.
Without a doubt, the color of your spray in bedliner is something you should give a thought to. Generally, you can go for the same color as your truck. A darker shade of any color is preferred, as it can cover up most stains. While the most common color available is black, most brands provide various options for colors. Moreover, it’s important that you know how to use the spray gun correctly. Incorrect application can lead to change the color into something very different than what you expected.
You should always make sure the spray on bedliner you’re opting to buy comes with a warranty. Most of these products nowadays come with different warranties. Warranty means the manufacturing company has confidence over its products and ready to compensate for any inconvenience that comes the clients’ way.
How To Use Spray On Bedliner
The procedure of how the spray on bedliners are applied is very important. If they’re applied the wrong way, even the slightest of scratches can damage the looks of your truck bed. You don’t want that, do you? You don’t have to fight tooth and nail to apply spray on bedliner perfectly. It’s a pretty easy task if done with care.
- Firstly you will have to pressure wash and clean the truck bed properly, making sure no more scrap and residue is left.
- Using masking papers or plastic making films, you should then cover the areas where you won’t be applying the product. That should be done carefully because it can be very inconvenient to remove overspray later on.
- It is vital that the sprayed on bedliner sticks to the truck bed for a long term. To achieve that perfectly, you should sand all the edges of the truck bed carefully, making sure you don’t damage the masking. Bonding agents can be used to assure the coating sticks to the truck bed for a long time.
- The most important part of using spray on bedliner is mixing and getting your material ready. This is mainly based on the chemical specifications of the materials you’re using. The resins found naturally are generally black in color. If you want to add a different color to your truck bed, you can add pigments to the resin. The resin turns to a certain color only if the specified amount of pigment is added.
- After getting your mixture ready, you should clean your spray gun and connect it to the mixture container. You should spray with caution and re-spray over the same parts to strengthen the bond. Finally, you should slowly remove the plastics you covered the truck bed with, and there you’ll have a truck that looks BRAND NEW!
Frequently Asked Questions About Spray in Truck BedLiner
Before buying the best spray in truck bed liner, it’s good to know about the basics, so that you can judge the spray in bedliners, even the reviews yourself. In this article, we’ve mentioned a range of features of spray on bedliners and which features are good for your truck. But, if you don’t have much knowledge in this kind of stuff, you might still be hesitant about your choice.
Here, we’re going to answer some very common questions asked by people, which might help you get a better idea on these products.
What Is The Best Spray In Bedliner On The Market?
There’s just way too many spray-in bedliners that have the qualities to be called the best. Choosing just one to be the best-rated spray in bedliner would be doing injustice to the other counterparts since they also have more or less the same, yet amazing characteristics. However, a few features must be present in a certain spray in bedliner to be called the best.
The best truck bedliner paint must have strong adhesion. It should also have excellent durability. The spray in bedliner should also have multiple features other than being durable, like deafening out vibrations, possibly being UV resistant and coming with a complete kit.
These are the features we looked to when we organized the 10 best spray can bedliners you can afford in this very article.
What Is The Best DIY Truck Bed Liner?
As we mentioned above, selecting the best DIY spray-in bedliner can be a tough job. The options become lesser when you look for DIY bed liners, and yet, they have to be capable to help you do the work by yourself.
Apart from the features (mentioned in the last question) needing to be present, DIY bedliners must also have actionable instructions. You should make sure that the manufacturers provided you with a very straightforward and easy-to-understand instruction manual, so you can prepare your bedliner without you dropping a sweat on the floor! The products should come with complete kits, as finding compatible additional accessories might be a hassle.
How Much Does A Spray-In Bedliner Cost?
You’ll find a huge variation in the prices of the spray in bedliners, depending on the features and accessories. Different companies have different pricing for their products. Generally, you can find an effective product in a price range of $250-$550. Spray in bedliners from the best brands will obviously cost a bit more since you’re getting better-performing products. Remember, cheap doesn’t always mean cost-effective.
What Is Spray In Bedliner?
Spray in bedliners are a solution or material to protect the truck bed from damages. They form a secure covering on the inner part of your truck bed. What they do is they provide protection against vibrations, allowing your cargo to stay in place. They also help with the beautiful appearance of your truck.
Polyurethane is used to make these spray in bedliners. Polyurethane is an organic liquid polymer, and it resists scratches and rust. The Urethane is ideal for a pickup or a truck, as these vehicles move in bumpy and uneven roads and rough weather conditions.
How Long Does A Spray In Bedliner Take?
If you’re getting the work done by a professional, and if your spray in bedliner is of good quality, the work will easily be done in a few hours. Generally, the coating will dry in just 3-5 seconds. But, a lot of professionals have suggested that you start using your truck after a day has passed, for the bedliner be effective enough.
There’s another issue of odor. It might emit unpleasant odors right after applying them to the truck bed. Its better you proceed with the task keeping at least a few days in hand before any delivery.
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A Truck?
Painting fare of a truck varies a lot. It really depends on whether it’s just painting, or the work also involves covering rusts and stains. A general painting job should cost you in the range of 2000$-4000$.
Remember, you get what you pay for. Opting cheap services will probably need the truck to paint again in a few years. It’s better to spare some bucks and stay unperturbed for a long time.
What Is Spray In Bedliner Made Of?
The main component of a spray in bedliner is polyurethane. This gives the product all the durability and stability that it shows. The polyurethane can be used in its pure form as well as by mixing it with other substances. Companies also use additional elements to improve spray on bedliners performance, such as rubber granules, Dupont Kevlar, etc. Other companies also use multiple coatings of polyurethane, which is actually stronger than a single coating.
Wrapping It Up
Spray-in bedliners play a very essential role in the external appearances of your pick-up or truck. It’s important that you purchase the best spray in bedliner for your vehicle. If you buy one that doesn’t last long and comes off easily, it’ll be totally worthless and you’ll find yourself searching for another after a brief time.
We’ve presented to you the best 10 bedliners in the market right now. Depending on your budget, spraying method and truck bed type, choices can be different. But one thing is sure, they are all ruling the market because they came out as the best for their specific features.